Saturday, January 20, 2007

Everything tat's on my mind..

Oh ya refering back to my last post.... I lead my group to victory.. No I didn't get 1st.. but at least I got 3rd which is not so bad considering I was the youngest leader there.. I couldn't have done it with my fantastic team-mates.. They really helped me alot.. Will write bout it in another post....

Newayz going back to the topic, have u every miss sum one and not miss sum one at the same time.. Its the feeling where u want to see them but at the same time u dun feel like seeing their face.. I've kinda experieced tat.. I wanted to see a guy quite badly and when I did, the feeling of excitement actually faded, and seeing him actually hurt.. And at times I was really set on talking to him and when I actually see him I dun even look at him.. I just feel really hurt looking at him and knowing our history.. I miss him but I dun really at the same time.. The feeling of uncertainty seems to be in every decision I have or am going to make...

And going to another topic... I feel really invinsible dis few days especially with her around.. Like I'm not even there.. When I actually speak up den ppl notice I'm there.. Feeling so invinsible.. Y la?!?!?! Yish-ness.. And I'm nobody compared to her.. She's smart, pretty and everyone loves hanging out with her... Haiz.. I dunno wat to do anymore.. I guess I'll stand out sum day..

I guess tat's all for now.. Nothing to rattle on about anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home