Monday, January 28, 2008

Forgetful!!!

Oh man!! I'm been so freaking forgetful dis past few days its irritating!! Lol.. Since 'some person' said I write emo post and all I'll try to write something not emo?

School's been really stressful! Man, I can't imagine form 5.. Form 4 feels like a totally different world compared to form 3!! And I hate my add maths teacher!! She's really err.. killer?? Lol.. I can't even find a word to describe her.. My frens gave her a name, and its kinda perverted so I won't post the name.. She's seriously irritating.. She give TONNES of homework one shot.. Killer ALOT!! The excercises she gives can take up to 5-10 pages on ONE DAY of her teaching and she goes killer fast you dun even understand what the hell she just taught.. Her talking is not fast but her teaching is like swoosh.. Its like if you blink you'll miss one topic.. Yes, that's how fast she teaches..

That reminds me bout my Bio teacher!! OMG!! She's practically useless.. Lucky, its the subject where u can learn on your own or seriously my chances of going into a career which involves Bio would be *poof*.. She teaches EVERYTHING in Malay and only uses English when she uses the terms.. I have no idea what the hell she's talking about and act like I actually do, so does the whole class.. Hahaha.. My class can never be quiet except for maybe Add Maths cause I think everyone's too scared to miss something.. Seriously, every subject their really noisy but for Add Maths their quite silent.. hahaha..

I actually like my class cause I have most of the gang in the same class and its not those type of class where all the students are always studying and really goody goody.. My class have nerds but their not that nerdy.. Their smart dudes and they know when to play and when to study (most of the time)... But I hate that the class is so freaking small and their like fitting 50 students into that small bloody class..

Crap man.. I have 2 frens who got accepted into an asrama.. Damn.. And I close to both of them.. And both of them are quite reluctant to go but what to do when parents have power over you.. Man, I'll miss both of them like mad!! And I like to disturb both of you.. Crap!! I dun have ppl to disturb!! Time to go find new victims.. hahaha..

There might be a possibilty I'll change my blog's URL cause 'some person' said it was SOO EMO... Lol.. I won't say who..


FYI: There's a fine line between EMO and just plain PISSED OFF..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home