Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exams...

Rant rant rant.. Vent vent vent.. Lol..

I could have blogged at a better time of the week or day but instead i have to choose now.. It's like 11.54pm, Thursday nite.. There's a bio paper 2moro (bio paper 2 and 3) but yet I'm still here in front of the comp ranting away..

I haven't studied my bio but I'm still not doing anything bout it.. I panicked, started to study, decided to go to sleep but detoured to the comp.. X.. So me.. I can't keep focused and I'm super stressed out bout my bio..

On a side note, I totally flunked my sejarah paper 1.. WTH!! It's suppose to be easy coz its multiple choice rite.. WRONG!! I answered like the total opposite of what the question wants.. Ergh!!! If I read the question hard enough I would have gotten the answer but no.. I relied on my INSTINCTS... -.-''

Blah blah blah.. I should be getting to bed now or I'm gonna be killer moody in the morning and so totally late for school, like I'm not always already..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home