Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crapping..

Another boring post by me.. Had nothing to do so thought I'd blog.. Suddenly into blogging coz of a fellow sumone.. -coughs- ;) Haha.. Doubt that anyone actually reads my blog but dun really care.. Haha.. As long as I've got a place to blabble and crap all I want without anyone judging me. Been kinda bored since I've arrived. Haha. Did nothing much except on9, watch tv, talk, sleep, eat and more talking and eating. Kinda bored. No one I like chatting with are on9.

I never knew being a prefect can be seriously very stressful. I did an assignment recently. The asssignment was to get all the commitee members signature. The aim of it was to get to noe ur seniors and learn patience. Sum of the seniors were kinda nice. They gave us not to hard to do tasks. But sum of the seniors gave us almost next to impossible tasks. We had to do the assignment twice. Lucky the ketua pengawas was nice and he said (after the 2nd time the assignment was due) that he doesn't want us to do the assignment again and he doesn't wanna take up to much of our time. Now the penolong ketua pengawas is asking us to do the assignment only with more ppl dis time. Almost 80 prefects signatures have to be gotten or you'll be kicked off the board. Which is kinda unfair for the gal prefects coz we js got our long skirts made on top of a 5.50 name tag that all prefects must have. I agree with him that sum of us are not meant to be prefects.

Last year I noe I didn't take my job seriously but dis year I'm trying to change. The stupid teacher kinda found out/knew we (my gang) use to miuse the bilik disiplin and lepak there plus we bring our phones and use them inside. But now I seldom even leave the class. I'm afraid I'll get fired coz of my history. Haiz. Kinda stressing. Test is on monday plus we have the assignment. Which is totally not fair. ARGH!!!!! I have to spend the hols studying. Damn!!!! I dunno y I'm taking/ everyone's taking it so seriously dis year.. Mayb coz of PMR la.. But its just a T-E-S-T!!! Damn la!!!! Early in the year adi got so much things to deal with.. Haiz.. I guess tat's all la.. Ciaoz..

Signing off,

`-LaIna BaNaNa TeNg-`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home