Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some Things To Ponder..

I screwed up my WHOLE Biology Paper 3!! Question 1 where the give u like everything and you only need to fill in the blanks was so totally shitty.. Instead of writing minutes den seconds I just wrote the seconds.. (There are 2 clocks one with 60 and 30 and ur reading must be based on that).. Yeah well, I read the clocks wrongly and thus wrongly writing down the answer.. SHIT!!

Question 2 of Paper 3 was like WHHHHHAAAAT??!??!?!??! Did we ever learn bout this experiment before.. It was about enzymes and rate of reaction of enzymes.. I thought that I understood the question and did (tembak-ed) the experiment correctly till AFTER the exams when my experiment wasn't anywhere close to my frens.. I was like SHIT!! FAIL LA!!

Biology paper 2 was hard as in like H-huh?!?! A-ahhhh... R-remember?? D- DIE!!!.. There was this whole part bout the thoraic verterbrae and labelling the part of the verterbrae.. That whole part was pretty much blank.. Well, I can only wait to see if I really did fail my bio.. -.-''

And there goes my hope of not failing any subject.. ='(

On a totally lighter note, I watched this movie called 'Hot Fuzz' .. Its a thriller, action, comedy, twisted movie... Its seriously soo cool.. The only sucky part bout the movie is it has a really heavy British accent so alot of the time I was like wert?? what did he say?? You guys should go watch it..

Anyways its like 1.55am.. I should be getting to bed by now.. Ngeh... Its friday who cares... Lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home