Saturday, February 17, 2007

Trying to change...

I really HAVE to change.. I myself find myself to be irritating.. I think everyone does even my best frens.. Haiz.. I dunno lar.. I guess I'm irritating coz I try to stand out and be funny but my jokes can kinda be offending and irritating.. Haiz.. Seriously trying to change but its so hard.. Things I need to change are:

  1. Stop talking behind ppl's back
  2. Stop kinda being a hyporcrite.
  3. Try to be more friendly to ppl I know.
  4. Be more hardworking.
  5. Dun rely on others when not possible
  6. Learn to chill and relax in my work. I dun have to b perfect
  7. Watch less tv and on9 less.
  8. Stop assuming stuffs..
  9. Really THINK b4 commenting bout ANYTHING!!!

I guess that's pretty much bout it.. B4 the end of dis year I'll let u noe how many I've achieved.. I'm really certain that its gonna be really hard for me to change... But if i never try I guess I'll never know rite?? Haha.. Oh ya and I found out that I'm AB positive.. I never knew what blood group I was in till recently.. Cool.. I'm a universal recipient.. Hehe... I seriously dunno how that is relevant to the topic.. Hahaha.. Well that's all for now.. Ciaoz.. Take care

Signing off,

`-LaInA bAnAnA tEnG-` =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home