Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Old Blog

I totally forgot bout my friendster blog till I was going through my friendster.. I never knew my blog last time was so nice.. (the posts).. Though most of it was forwarded mail I was glad I actually posted them cause those stories are really touching, for example the one below.. The post that I wrote on my own were really noob-ish but I guess that's how everyone see's themselves like 3-4 years ago rite??

How much a person can change in just a few years.. Hmmm.. Makes you think what you're gonna be like when your an adult and when you are actually adult you'll think back bout all your younger more youthful days.. Weird rite?? When ur young, you think bout when ur old and when ur old you think back to when ur young.. Shouldn't it be like when we're young, we should just enjoy bout just being young and when we're adult just enjoy things in life as an adult.. Life changes and some how you can't compare you life now and how it was when you were younger..


Too much random and redundant ranting.. Sorry guys!! Just suddenly felt like blogging bout something that came to mind and not giving a damn bout what people think bout the post..

Anyways going back to the point of the post which is my old blog.. For those of you who would like to read somemore really touching stories, (and my noob-ishness of my blogging skills a few years ago) you guys can go to http://elainateng.blog.friendster.com/. Yes no emo URL unlike this blog.. XP.

P/S : I need your feedback on why do you find my blog is emo (if you think it is) and whether I should change my blog's URL. Thanks.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home