Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stuff tats bugging me..

1st thing
My dad went back into the hospital again on thursday I think (i have things with when it happened).. He had dengue.. Weirdness.. I thought I would get it b4 he did coz more mosquitos bit me.. I guess coz he's immune system is not as strong as mine la since he just had a heart attack at the beginning of the month.. He is going to be discharged 2moro afternoon.. So that's gud..

2nd thing
The next thing that's bugging me is the stupid monthly test.. Damn scared I can't answer alot of the questions.. Damn la!! I have to spend the end of my holidays studying.. STUPID SIAL!!! And I really dun get circles!!! ARGH!! The stupid formula's and crap dun wanna go into my brain!!! And sejarah is like only half going in!!! DAMN LA!! And I haven't even touched other subjects..

3rd thing
I keep getting scolding from everyone... Yish-ness betul!!!! Damn freaking geram!! I never do anything I kena scolding, I do also kena!!! YISH!!!! Like everything I do also is sumhow wrong... Nothing I do is right... ARGH!!!!

4th thing
I dunno whether to trust HIM anymore.. I trust my best fren Kat more than him, I actually trust Kat more than my other frens... But could he have changed for the better and is actually truthfully being nice?? Damn la!!! So confused... I'm afraid he's just a player, not to say that I'm actually saying that he is... I'm just saying that i'm AFRAID that he is... So hard to trust guys nowadays... I really hate players and guys who plays with gals feelings for their entertainment.. And when they actually fall for them they just say oh, i dun like u, sorry or sum other crap... I got played twice and it sucked... Seriously it sux to the max to be played and actually believed that they were telling the truth...

5th thing

I have to do the prefects assignment AGAIN but now its even worse... I have to get MORE signatures... Now I have to get every seniors signature!!!! ARGH!!! More stuffs to finish up.. I hate it la... I dun get y soo leong wants to do it again... Haiz... Come on la!! We have lots of stuff to do adi la, dun la go and add sum more stuff.. Haiz.. DAMN!!! Too many things to finish up!!! ARGH!!! If we dun finish up dis assignment den we can kiss gudbye to the prefectorial board... But sum how I dun really care bout the assignment suprisingly... Haiz.. Got so much crap to buy and pay... Damn geram!!!


I guess that's all for now...

Signing off,
`-LaInA bAnAnA-` :S n grrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home