Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Wish :

  1. I dun have to study anymore, which will sorta come true since 2moro my exams are done
  2. I pass all my subjects..
  3. I can stop feeling panicky over small things
  4. I can be lazy and not do anything..
  5. I can get everything done in time for camp..
  6. I know the reason why people think my blog is emo though I try so hard for it not to be..
  7. I can find a red Baju Melayu
  8. it would rain and rain and rain...
  9. Malaysia would stop being so humid and hot..
  10. my plant would show signs of growth
  11. my parents stop nagging me bout my studies and stuff..
  12. I dun have to leave school..
  13. I dun need to think about my future..

So many I wish's.. Some might come true, some may not. But I guess that's how we become the people we are today because of the challenges we face and the determination of facing and beating those challenges that get in the way.. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home