Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson Passed Away!!!

OMG!! I didn't actullay know what had happened till I noticed that all the radio channels were playing MJ's songs.. So I was like WTH? Why are all the channels playing his songs... Izit his birthday or did he die.. I was like why la?? Then I heard while channel surfing in the car, the last part of the DJ's explaining why they were playing MJ's songs. It was something like "MJ's in the house.. in spirit.." I was like WTH!??!?!?!??!?!? MJ's dead.. When I reached home, I quickly rushed to the tv and turned to the news channel (which I've never done before) and it was seriously true.. They wrote at the bottom Michael Jackson dies.. I was OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I still can't fathom that he's gone!! And he was suppose to go on tour soon!! Oh man.. Though he looks kinda freaky coz he's really white but come on.. Have you heard his songs!!! They rock wei!! Man.. I'm really gonna miss him wei!! Thank God there is always his songs!! He is totally legendary and he will always be remembered!!

May you rest in peace Michael!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home