Sunday, June 07, 2009

Tutti Reunion @ Tutti Movie Mania 2009

Today was a really memorable day because it was so fun and chun-ted.. This is the story.
I was almost left behind because "someone".. *coughs* Kelvin *coughs* told my 9.30... I reach just in time.. Thank God.. We were divided into groups to follow in cars and exco 2008 got to ride with sir (except Pang.. sorry!!) It was a really fun and funny ride to Selvaa where we ate our breakfast and chao-ed and continued our journey to Aeon Bukit Tinggi.. We entered Aeon with a really grand entrance like thing cos we were all wearing the same shirt only in different colours.. On the way there we saw a few members and as we went up the escalator toward TGV we saw that almost the whole cinema was crowded with our members.. Anyways, to cut the story short (because this is a really really really really long story and those who know me know that I like to include lots and lots of details so it'll be even longer), we had the whole cinema hall to ourselves and had a blast.. And for those who want to know, we watched Night at The Museum 2.. Here are some pics..












Group picture before leaving HQ..











My kawan!! =)









A few of my Exco's with Sir in HQ..












My ever cool and cute buddy, Kiritaaran!!! ;)
The two craziest people I know..
Kelvin Hong, Hong Seng...
Sir and I.. Hahaha.. He looks so formal.. hehehe..
Mard Know (Mat No(u)r)..
The nicest and funniest guy I've ever known..
<3!!!>
There are alot more pics but I got lazy uploading.. Hehehe..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home