Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Sick Bug

Yes as the title says.. I have been infected with the sick bug.. Haih.. At the moment, my nose is blocked and I can feel a sore throat coming.. Why?!?!?! Not now! Not when I want to enjoy the last few days of my holidays!! =(

On top of that I have a Bible Knowledge exam on Sunday to study for and a moral folio to finish up..

And on a totally random thing.. At first when I got his msg, I was like oh, he remembers me... Well, he sorta proved me wrong.. After 3 msges of asking how I am and stuff, he asked whether I could help him.. -.-' la.. It was so argh-ish.. You dun msg me for like 2 weeks or so, cos I dun seem to fit in with ur college life, and out of the blue you msg me and some how u remember me when u need help .. Its not like I dun want to help him but he made it seem like he only msges me when he needs something.. Being the nice person I am, I agreed to help him out and then the msges stop.. When he msges again, he asks me to msg him when its done.. And when its done, no msg, nothing... Man, this dude really knows how to use people.. Idiot..

Okay.. Just needed to vent bout that.. So whatever..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zreyeus said...

I want know who is that!

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home