Thursday, March 22, 2007

Drama..

This is totally not me to even audition for the drama what more get into a drama.. Haha.. Well, coz of Kat, I did.. Haha.. And coz of her I got in it.. The story, she got in but I didn't, but she told teacher that I was capable and so teacher asked me to come for practise's and so I was chosen.. Haha.. Now prac is on the way and its so fun.. Haha.. I play quite a small role but still important.. All roles are important no matter how small.. I play 2 roles actually.. Haha.. This is 1st time I've actually been in a drama besides church.. Hahaha... Competition is on the 2nd of April.. haha.. Teacher wants us to at least reach the finals.. Trying my best to act the best.. Hmm... Haha.. That's all I guess..



`~LaInA bAnAnA~` =)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home